Discover the Royal College of Physicians' 500-year old collection of artifacts and artwork at this special Museum Late
Located in the RCP's Grade I-listed 'modernist masterpiece', our museum collections have been gathered over five centuries since our foundation by Royal Charter of Henry VIII. In celebration of our 500th birthday, the RCP Museum will be open late the first Thursday of every month during 2018. Take in our temporary exhibitions, explore our Anniversary heritage trail, and enjoy our Grade I listed building.
Join a free curator-led exhibition tour at 6pm with one of the exhibition's curators. Places are limited and booking is essential. The tour will last approximately 40 minutes.
Discover the RCP collections
- our portraits and silver displayed throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park
- medical collections on display including the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jars and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables give a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlighting treasures from the historical collections
This is a free event, open to all. Museum location, accessibility and journey planning information (including transport accessibility) is available on the RCP visiting page.
Book general access and places on the exhibition tour via Eventbrite.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.