Visit the Royal College of Physicians Museum on the first Thursday of the month anytime until 8pm
Take in our temporary exhibitions, take a multimedia guided tour and enjoy our Grade I listed building.
This is a free event, open to everyone. Pre-booking is not required but is advised. For more information email email@example.com.
- our portraits and silver displayed throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park
- medical collections on display including the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jars and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables give a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlighting treasures from the historical collections
Museum location, accessibility and journey planning information (including transport accessibility) is available on the RCP visiting page.
2019 Museum Lates
Thursday 2 May
Thursday 6 June - London Festival of Architecture
Thursday 4 July