Visit the Royal College of Physicians Museum on the first Thursday of the month anytime until 8pm
Located in the RCP's Grade I-listed 'modernist masterpiece', our museum collections have been gathered over 5 centuries since our foundation by Royal Charter of Henry VIII in 1518. Join an exhibition tour, take a multimedia guided tour and enjoy our Grade I listed building.
- our portraits and silver displayed throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park
- medical collections on display including the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jars and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables give a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlighting treasures from the historical collections
Museum Lates are free and open to all. Pre-booking is not required but is advised for the exhibition tour or if you are visiting in a large group. For more information email email@example.com.
Museum location, accessibility and journey planning information (including transport accessibility) is available on the RCP visiting page.
Forthcoming 2019 Museum Lates
Thursday 4 July, 5.30-8pm
Thursday 1 August, 5.30-8pm
Thursday 5 September, 5.30-8pm
Free exhibition tour at 6pm, no booking required