Visit the Royal College of Physicians Museum on the first Thursday of the month anytime until 8pm
Take in our temporary exhibitions, take a multimedia guided tour and enjoy our Grade I listed building.
This is a free event, open to everyone. Pre-booking is not required but is advised. For more information email email@example.com.
- our portraits and silver displayed throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park
- medical collections on display including the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jars and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables give a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlighting treasures from the historical collections
Museum location, accessibility and journey planning information (including transport accessibility) is available on the RCP visiting page.
2019 Museum Lates:
Thursday 7 February: Special 'Color our Collections' event with free colouring activities! - Book free tickets
Thursday 7 March - Book free tickets
April onwards: view and book free tickets on Eventbrite