Discover the Royal College of Physicians' (RCP's) 500-year old collection of artifacts and artwork at our Regent's Park HQ.
In celebration of our 500th birthday, the RCP Museum will be open late the first Thursday of every month during 2018. Take in our temporary exhibitions, explore our Anniversary heritage trail, and enjoy our Grade I listed building.
This is a free event, open to everyone. Pre-booking is not required. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- our portraits and silver displayed throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park
- medical collections on display including the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jars and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables give a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlighting treasures from the historical collections
Museum location, accessibility and journey planning information (including transport accessibility) is available on the RCP visiting page.
Book a free ticket including 6pm curator tour of the RCP museum collections.