First Wednesday tours
On the first Wednesday of each month, join us from 1.30–2pm for a free guided tour to discover 500 years of medicine, history, art and architecture. Pre-booking is not required. Meet us at the main reception.
- our portraits and silver on display throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park.
- medical collections on display include the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jars and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments.
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables giving a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy.
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections.
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlighting treasures from the historical collections.